1. WHO IS THE DATA CONTROLLER?
In accordance with the regulations on the protection of personal data, we inform you that your personal data provided will be processed by the Barcelona City Council in order to manage the registration for the Barcelona Marathon (treatment 0639 – Sporting events in public space organized by the IBE). We also inform you that your data will be processed by the organizer of the sporting event, the UTE ASO RPM, which will act as data processor and always under the guidelines of the responsible, the Barcelona City Council to manage your participation in the event and the purposes specified in the Regulation (hereinafter the “Organizer”).
Contact information on data protection of the Organizer:
– Registered office: Gran Vía 8-10, 7th Floor, 08902 HOSPITALET DE LLOBREGAT (Barcelona).
– E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Contact telephone number: 934315533
2. FOR WHAT PURPOSE WILL YOUR PERSONAL DATA BE PROCESSED AND FOR HOW LONG?
When users provide personal data through the registration forms for events/activities managed by the Organizer through the accessible forms, their personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
I. When users provide personal data through the contact form, the purpose is to respond to user requests. For this purpose, your personal data will be kept for the duration of the management of your inquiry, and even after, until the eventual liabilities arising from it expire.
II. When users provide personal data through the registration forms for the Marató de Barcelona event, the purpose is to manage and process the user’s participation. For this purpose, your data will be kept for the duration of the event/activity in which you register and, once the event/activity is over, for the period of limitation of legal actions that may arise from it.
III. Likewise, in case of subscribing to the sending of commercial communications from the organizing entities of this event, your data will be transferred in addition to the UTE ASO RPM to:
– Amaury Sport Organisation (NIF FR16383160348, tel: +33(0)1 41 33 14 00, Email: email@example.com, registered office at Quai Ouest, 40-42 quai du point du Jour, 92100 Boulogne Billancourt, France) and ;
– RPM Racing S.L. (NIF B-61514360, Email firstname.lastname@example.org, registered office at Avenida de la Granvia de L’hospitalet, 8 -10 6ª Planta, L’hospitalet de Llobregat, 08902, Barcelona).
You may revoke your consent at any time by contacting us at the addresses indicated above for each entity, as well as in each email you receive in the “unsubscribe” section.
Unless you revoke your consent, the terms of conservation of personal data indicated above will apply, so it is your responsibility to keep them updated.
3. WHAT IS THE LEGITIMACY OF THE DATA PROCESSING?
The legitimate bases for the processing of your data are the following:
I.- The execution of the contractual relationship, to manage and process your participation, as well as to answer the queries raised.
II.- The express consent of the user, to carry out the sending of commercial communications from the organizers of this event. You may revoke your consent at any time by contacting, in the case of Amaury Sport Organisation to email@example.com: and, in the case of RPM RACING, S.L. to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
III.- The legitimate interest of the Organizer, to inform about the event managed by the UTE.
4. WHICH ARE THE CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA THAT WILL BE PROCESSED?
The Organizer will process the following categories of personal data:
– Identification data: name, surname, ID card number.
– Contact data: telephone number, postal address, e-mail address
– Personal and social characteristics data: date of birth, gender, nationality, hobbies, affiliations.
As well as any other personal data that users provide through the forms established on our website and its subdomains.
In this sense, users are informed that their personal identification data and their position in the final result of the sporting event, will be published through the website […], its social networks, through collaborating entities, as well as media.
Please note that such data will be visible to other participants and users of the Platform.
5. DATOS PERSONALES DE TERCEROS
Cuando los usuarios faciliten datos personales de familiares, amigos, parejas o cualesquiera otros terceros relacionados con el usuario, deben comprometerse a informar de la presente política de privacidad y en general de los términos aquí expuestos y recabar el consentimiento de estos terceros para el tratamiento de sus datos personales.
6. SEGURIDAD DE LOS DATOS
El Organizador tienen implantadas las medidas de índole técnica y organizativas necesarias que garanticen la seguridad de sus datos y eviten su alteración, pérdida, tratamiento o acceso no autorizado, habida cuenta del estado de la tecnología, la naturaleza de los datos almacenados y los riesgos a que están expuestos.
7. ¿QUIÉNES SON LOS DESTINATARIOS DE LOS DATOS DEL INTERESADO?
Sus datos personales podrán ser comunicados a las siguientes entidades:
A proveedores necesarios para el adecuado cumplimiento de las obligaciones
5. PERSONAL DATA OF THIRD PARTIES
6. DATA SECURITY
The Organizer has implemented the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of your data and prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
7. WHO ARE THE RECIPIENTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT’S DATA?
Your personal data may be communicated to the following entities:
8. WHAT RIGHTS DOES THE INTERESTED PARTY HAVE?
The data subject has the right to:
Both to exercise the rights collected, and for any other matter, you can contact us through email@example.com. Likewise, in the event that your rights are considered violated, you may file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.